Sunday 15 February 2015

Islaahi Correspondence | Letter Six | Doubts in respect to Taharah


Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

LETTER  SIX
  

Doubts in respect to Taharah

Question


As-Salaamu ‘alaikum

My problem is as follows : Every time I make Wudhu, I feel as if my Wudhu is not valid. I repeatedly wash my face, going beyond 3 times. When I take Ghusl, I consider that it is not valid and repeat it. When I make Istinja, I feel I am still not clean. I continue making Wudhu, Ghusl and Istinja but the doubts are not leaving me. I have been to many Aamils and follow different treatments, but the problem is persistent. I feel my sickness only increasing and am fed up of running after Aamils and doing the different treatments. Would be grateful for your help.



Reply

Bismihi Ta’ala

Respected Brother,

Wa-alaykumus Salaam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakaatuhu

1.)     First of all : Put a complete stop to visiting Aamils. Just read the following :


-          3 x Durood Shareef
-          3 x Ayatul Kursi
-          3 x 3 Quls (3 x Surah Al-Ikhlaas, 3 x Surah Al-Falaq and 3 x Surah An-Naas)
-          11 x La Haula wala Quwwata Illah Billah
-          3 x Durood Shareef


Blow over yourself. Blow on water and drink. Make Taubah and Istighfaar from sins. Give some Sadaqah. This will be sufficient to ward off Jinn and Jadu effects. Do this morning and evening.


2.)     Ignore all the doubts when making Wudhu. It is possible to cover the face properly in washing 3 times. Thereafter, just ignore the doubts.


3.)     When in the toilet : After relieving yourself, stand up, cough a few times, then make Istinja with toilet tissue. After this, wash the private part. Wear your underwear. Sprinkle a little water around the groin area. Then attribute whatever wetness you feel to that sprinkle. Ignore the doubts.


4.)     When bathing : Soap your body properly once. When the soap is washed off, believe your body too has been washed.


5.)     If you do not follow through with the above, you will suffer anxiety and the problem can even lead to a nervous breakdown and sicknesses.


6.)     Read the book : “Combating the Whisperings of shaytaan”– found on the website (www.YunusPatel.co.za). Or send us your address, and we will post it to you.


7.)     I make Dua for your complete recovery from all ailments – physical and spiritual.


Was-Salaamu alaykum wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakaatuhu

Yunus Patel (Maulana)